Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

6 months of growth

The infamous syrup bottle and mysterious hand. Charity at 1 week old.
At 1 Month old I started to take photos of her on the same blanket each month so it's easier to see the growth in photos. (Thanks for the idea Alysa.) Here she is at 1 month old. Photo quality is pretty bad here.
2 Months old, same outfit & blanket. But by the time she was 3 months, it fit no longer.
3 months old.
4 months old.
5 months old. She was smiling around 2 months but we never seemed to be able to catch it on camera well until she hit 5 months.
6 months old.
The following photos are of her on her 6 month bday and just about to be served her first solid food. (Our pediatrician with our first child recommended waiting for babies to reach 6 months to do this. So that's what we've done with them all.) Notice the naive smile? No idea she's about to be served nasty rice cereal.
Here's what she thought of it.
"What is this crap?"
Trying to send it back.
She is the sweetest baby. We enjoy her so very much!

12 comments:

Hot Pants said...

She still looks teeny to me!! I need one of those!

Emily said...

I'm glad you did this post. I was just thinking about Charity the other day and wanting to see recent pictures. She has grown but she is still so little! What a pretty baby. I love that look on her face when you are feeding her solids. SO classic and funny.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

What a cutie! Love the pictures on the blanket - I totally forgot I had told you about that!

Tara Ann said...

Oh my goodness! She is the cutest little thing :) How fun!

Teresa Johnson said...

So so cute! They grow too fast!

Memzy said...

Such a good idea. Wish I'd have thought of that. She's major cuteness.

Jen and Brent said...

I wish I would have done that with Maddy! Great idea! She is SO cute!!!!!!!!

E said...

She's growing, all right! Cute pictures.

swensonsix4 said...

She's so cute! I love the towel shirt. I TOTALLY need that for Blaik!

cbonitab said...

Ahhhh so cute!

KunaBoy said...

Squeeze her and don't let her get big.

Diane said...

Such a cute little thing! Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures!
:)