Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I did away with the whole "Birthday" posts a while back. But this man deserves it. Today my husband of 11+ years is 39 years old. Our first real date happened this day 12 years ago. It was a flop. Despite that we were engaged a week later. And our love for each other has been growing ever since.
Our relationship had a pretty interesting start; and we've had a lot of excitement since. I am just amazed at how we came together and how good it worked out. He puts up with so much and is so patient and forgiving of my mistakes and issues. I couldn't be more grateful to him for that. He's such a good example to me in many ways.
As a girl growing up I dreamed of marriage and how wonderful it could be. Believe me, Steve has far exceeded any of those hopes and dreams. I had no idea it could be this good. I really didn't.
Happy Birthday Steve!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right Amanda, he is a great guy! Hope he has a happy birthday.

Memzy said...

Happy birthday to steve!!

E said...

Happy Birthday to a great guy! Glad you found each other!

Emily said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your awesome hubby. Good man. You two are perfect for each other!

KunaBoy said...

We love you Steve and Happy Birthday to the greatest son-in-law! Mom and Dad

lisalisa said...

I love that pic of you guys!

Jen and Brent said...

So glad you have such a great husband and that he has such a great wife!