Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

14 years

I know, this picture is a bit gross.  Sorry to make you gag.  But we love to kiss and I couldn't find another picture of us that I haven't used before.
Tomorrow is our 14th wedding anniversary.  And I am in love love love with my husband.  Marrying him really was the best decision I ever made.  He has helped me so much to improve and settle down to the person I need to be.  I'm not quite there yet, but he's helped me to get a lot closer.  And that is why marrying him was such a brilliant thing to do, if I do say so myself.  He just makes me better.  I love being with him. I love so many things about him.  I am so lucky to have him.  And that he's stayed with me all these years, because if I were him, I would have run a long time ago.  I've said this so many times, but I will repeat it because it is still so true today:  He is the most Christlike person I have ever known.  And that is a fact.  How grateful I am to be his and that he's mine.  This is forever.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am really happy you have such a great husband and fantastic marriage! You deserve it!!!

Jen Tate