Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hana's Hair

A book could be written about this girl's hair.  Up until a few months ago, her hair was seriously the hardest part of being her mom.  But then, I found out about this angel of a woman who does ethnic hair from my adoption group.  She came over and in a couple of hours, Hana's hair went from this:

 To this:
 That's the angel lady who did it ^ and her cute daughter.
 It took her nearly 3 hours to do.  But then I was home free for 2 months!  I didn't have to do her hair AT ALL for two whole months.
 Totally worth it!  After 2 months, I felt it was soooo worth it to do it again.  I took her hair out, and it looked like this:
 Washed and brushed it and it looked like this.  I'm not kidding you  Her hair just stands up naturally like that.
 And we went with a different kind of fake hair this time and a couple of hours later, looked like this:
 Hana (and her mom,) love it!  She's had this particular hair in for over a month now and it still looks just as cute as it did on day 1.  And I have done nothing to it.

No comments: