Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Some Family Fun Days - Spring 2012

 The kids enjoying Discovery Gateway.


The kids at the Dinosaur Museum.  We brought cousin Jesse along too.  Isn't he adorable?



 The kids at Farm Country.  Charity was pretty trepidatious (is that a real word?) at first on that pony ride, but it didn't take her long to warm up.
 This was Hana minutes after getting kicked by a horse.  It knocked her a couple of feet away and on to the ground.  She was very tough and brave about the whole thing.
 This photo got out of order here.  But I'm too lazy to fix it.  Another time we took the kids swimming.  Isn't she cute with that cap on?  We gotta protect her fake hair.
Andy trying to hide his delight.




I'm realizing that I am not getting equal camera time for all the kids.  Oops.  I need to do better. 
 I do love them all equally.  

No comments: