Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bits and Pieces

I loved this picture Hana brought home from school one day.  I will correct the spelling.  She wrote:  "I'm lucky because I have a great family."  And the family pictured there is the best part.
 Steve and I had such a great time at the David Lanz and Kurt Bestor concert.  
Here they are after the concert signing autographs.  
 Celeste sang a solo at her last choir concert.  She did really well!  We were so proud.
 My sister Emily and her family moved to Utah back in March.  We were all so thrilled to have them here!!!  Especially Hana and Andy to be reunited with their old buddies from the orphanage.  Now they're cousins.  Such a happy ending.  Well, kind of...they only ended up living here for like a week or so.  My brother in-law landed a job in Boise quickly and that is where they ended up.  
But it's still a whole lot closer than Tennessee, thankfully.
 
 Charity at the grocery store.  
Samuel getting his first taste of solid food.
Our Serving With Smiles Group.  Great kids.  Lots of fun.
Celeste decided to dress up Samuel as a girl one day.  Poor kid.
This is Charity wearing MY shrug that my mom crocheted for me for Christmas.  It accidentally got shrunk in the wash.  Really shrunk.  Now it fits Charity perfectly.
 Samuel is such a sweet baby.  I so very much enjoy him.  We all do.


Charity playing dress up.

No comments: