Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Charity School Dance

 
The elementary school did a Sweethearts Dance on Friday. Charity really wanted to go and when I told her that I would take her, she was over the moon. She spent about an hour at least getting ready. She wore makeup, her fanciest dress, held a clutch, her sparkly black flats, and two french braids.
It was all just so cute!
I only got these two photos as we were walking in. She gave me her "I don't want a pictured, scowly face" here.

Inside, the party was booming. The lights dimmed, a DJ blaring songs like "I got a feeling" Black Eyed Peas, and "Take on Me" by Aha. The decor, food, and lighting was great. And the kids were the best part. So many of them were there and dressed to the nines. And they were dancing and socializing. I had not seen that at a school dance (other than High School) before. Adorable!
It was a lot of fun watching her interact with her friends and acquaintances. This girl is more social than I had realized.

No comments: