Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

You're Beautiful

I hear "You're Beautiful" on the radio every now and then, and I get a flood of happy memories. Remember Waites? At Christmas we had our reunion and that was a popular song that was played and competed with on PopStar. I love hearing that song now because it reminds me of that time together.
I want all my family and friends to know that I love you so much! You wouldn't know it sometimes because I can be a really crappy sister/sister in-law/cousin/niece/daughter/friend... I rarely pick up the phone and call someone. I'm so awkward on the phone. But I do think about many of you a lot. At times it's daily. I think you are all awesome. I long to be with you. I fantasize even!

4 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I loved that song, bought the cd, put it on in the car with my kids, and we all heard the "F" bomb so crisp and clear. I thought maybe they didn't know it was bad, and I would just not play it again, but unfortunately, they ride the bus, and Bailey let me know, in private, it was bad. So now I think of that one time my kids all heard a really bad word, every time I hear that song. I'm glad it gives you a good memory though.

Anna B said...

Thanks for the good times and memories. We have the best fam. What the heck are you talking about not being a good sister etc. blah blah blah. Love you the way you are. You are GREAT!

Emily said...

I can't hear that song anymore without thinking of our reunion either. You are NOT a crappy ANYTHING!! I love you and miss you so bad! I can't wait for June to get here, but even that short visit isn't going to be enough. We need a girls weekend SOON!!

eekareek said...

I fantasize about you too. Especially at night time. Uh you were talking to me, right?