Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is anyone else as excited about American Idol as I am???

I have been watching American Idol since Season 3, (Fantasia.) I love this show! This season has been great hasn't it? I have liked most of the top 12. Hated Amanda Overmeyer, but the rest I liked. My favorites are David Cook and David Archuleta though. I've said for weeks that it will be the two of them in the finale. I can't say which will win. But they are both fantastic! And Brooke is such a nice person you can't help but want her to do well. Last week was Andrew Lloyd Weber week. I really like a lot of his music so I enjoyed it. My favorite was David Archuleta's rendition of "Think of Me" which I've posted thoughtfully for you to enjoy as well!

11 comments:

E said...

You missed two really good seasons. I'm rooting for both Davids also. David Archuleta's "ah shucks" humility is winning me over though. (Not that David Cook is arrogant or anything)

TimW8 said...

I'm still freakin' that Jason didn't get the boot for that awful rendition of Memory. That's two minutes of my life I'll NEVER get back!

Markie23 said...

We love AI and are rooting for David A. He's a local boy which makes it even better. I too saved his last performance on my computer. It was amazing.

Jennifer P. said...

I can see clearly that David Cook will win, but I love Brooke. She's like Carly Simon meets Cheryl Crow--but nice! I love that they actually have not just singers, but MUSICIANS this year. Letting them use instruments and do their own arrangements has made it so much more interesting. I have watched every season but the Carrie Underwood year and love it! I also love So You Think You Can Dance--starts May 22. Being a dancer (like you!) I am so much more impressed with the people on that show than Dancing with the Stars (which I never watch).

Gee--this is a really long comment, isn't it :)?!

Memzy said...

There is no better reason to live on Tuesday and Wednesday nights than American Idol. That and Supernanny.

Emily said...

I hear ya loud and clear!!

Kendra said...

I've always watched American Idol, I love it.

Hot Pants said...

I love the Davids, Brooke is nice, but not nearly as good, Jason is the same way, and Syesha is good, but I just can't get into her...she bores me...she's forgettable (said with a British accent)

Pearl Girl said...

I love that performance by David A. David C. Rocks too. So sad to see Brooke go last night.

Shed said...

Go Sanjaya!

Memzy said...

poor Brooke.

maybe Shed can have Sanjaya call her to console.