Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jonah's room

I've always really liked astronomy. This is the third time Jonah has had his bedroom decorated--different homes of course. And every time he's had the same theme. But I think he really likes astronomy now too. Here's his room all around.
The silver stars on the lighter blue walls do not glow in the dark, but the ones in the dark blue do.
The planets on the dark blue glow in the dark too.
He's got constellations on the ceiling which glow as well. In the dark, his room is pretty cool!
Tomorrow morning Steve and I leave for Boston! We are so excited to finally have a trip together with him missing out on the last two. We'll be celebrating our 11th anniversary on Friday. We come home Sunday. My amazing sister Molly is flying up to take care of our kids while we're gone. Whoohoooooooooooo!!! We love our kids a ton and will miss them, but we always look forward to these yearly Mini-moons together.

15 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

Jonah's room looks really neat! We have that twinkle, twinkle, little star quote above Cole's crib. Good job on the bedrooms! Have so much fun in Boston! I hope you and baby are still doing great!

Dalana and Mark said...

Once again, ^^ is from Dalana. I'm not smart enough to figure out why it keeps logging me in as John.

mitzi said...

Where are you getting all of this energy???
Super cool room!

Memzy said...

WOW. I bet he LOOOOOVES it!!!

Cristin said...

Holy Crap!!! I can't get over how awesome your kids rooms are. Nice job!!!!

Have fun in Boston and Happy Anniversary!

E said...

This is my favorite room bay far! Way cute. Love the two-tone blue. You're a nice mom to do all that! Have fun in Boston!

Swasey family said...

oh the room looks soo nice.You are so crafty!!Hope you have fun on your getaway with your hubby!I sure wish we could have one before the babies come.

Hazel said...

This one is my favorite so far. I always wanted those glowing stars on my ceiling. Hazel wants to write a message for Eden

Hi, Eden! How are you? If you wont to give me a message go to Hazels Family go to my moms blog and look for something that will show names of blogs look for Hazel Morgan then, you will be at my blog. Also we will alwas be BFFs when I see you agein I will have a gift for my BFF Best Frends Forever!

its still hazel Eden. Here is a clue of the gift.(I am very fuzzy and warm. I start with a B, what am I?) Ges what it is Eden, ges.

Sarah said...

I was so excited to see you post another room. They all look fantastic!! I know you'll love Boston!

Mary said...

Great room. I want to see it in the dark!
Hope you have a great time in Boston. Did you go there on your last anniversary?

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

Manda, you're doing a great job with your decor! Can't wait to see you knew house. Boston is great, and I know you'll have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Have fun on your mini-moon! Sounds like a ton of fun - by the way, I really like Jonah's room! That would be fun to sleep in and see all the stars and planets glowing in the dark before you fall asleep.

Anonymous said...

Hey, sooo cute. Happy Mothers day! I am using my free time on this lovely holiday to catch up on blogging. Love you.

Pearl Girl said...

GOtta say I slept like a baby in that room :) Thanks again.

Robyn said...

WOW! Great job on Jonah's room! All the kids' rooms look awesome! I had no idea you were so talented!