Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Reunion in Idaho

It's taken me a while to get myself back on the computer. And now this seems like such old news.
Sunday after church the kids and I drove to Albion Idaho for a little family reunion with my mom's side of the family. The campus was great and I really liked the accommodations. The company was the best part though. We played games for hours and stuffed our faces with junk food.
The frousins- Katie, Sara, Me, Anna, Amy, Meghan, Cristin, Jenny. The ladies man hot tubbing- Becca, Tucker, Blythe, Eden and Celeste.
The crowd of crazy fowl- Some of these birds were vicious.
Eden and Blythe on the banana bikes-
Becca, Thomas and Winni in the volleyball pit-
Cord, Micah, Celeste, Blythe, Tucker and Eden on the hike at City of Rocks-
We had such a great time! I highly recommend this place for a family reunion. Thanks Amy for organizing it. You did a fantastic job.
We got back late Tuesday night. Wednesday was a busy day catching up. That night Emily and her sister in-law Becky came to town. Thursday and Friday was busy attending Women's Conference at BYU with Anna, Emily, Becky and I. It was really nice. We especially enjoyed the concert on Thursday night. I came out of that all pumped up to be a better wife, mother and person.
Emily left today :( Thanks for coming sis!

12 comments:

Diane said...

What a fun reunion! And I LOVE the bright yellow paint-- the world needs more Cheerful colors! Way to be brave!!
And thanks for the positive Home Schooling comment... mostly I feel like people think I'm nuts-- but I REALLY do enjoy this! It's a full time hobby! Just cuz it's not right for everyone doesn't mean it's not right for me!
It's SO comforting to hear from those who aren't threatened for my strange hobbies... and worms!
;)

Elli said...

So, what's the name of the place? We're always looking for new places to do our family reunions!

ManicMandee said...

Elli-

Campus Grove. It's 2.5 hours from Boise and 2.5 hours from SLC. Totally check it out.

Memzy said...

Looks like
FUN!!

Markie23 said...

You were on campus and didn't drop by to say hi? :o(

Mary said...

Good pix! I copied the one of the 8 cousins as my camera died before I could snap one. Fun time!

E said...

I had tons of fun! Already looking back on those pictures fondly. Wish I had taken more. I would totally recommend that place too. So do you have pictures from WC? More details to come? Glad you had fun!

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

It looked like a great time. So sad I missed it!

Emily said...

Thanks so much for the fun weekend and letting Becky and I stay with you. It was so much fun and I miss you already!

Anna B said...

Thanks for taking some pics I can steal for my album. Good times! I'm glad you went.

Sarah said...

It looks like you had a great time! We are looking for somewhere to go for a reunion of sorts and we'll check it out. It's so fun to get together with family!

Katie said...

It was so fun to see you IRL. You looked so adorable with your tiny baby bump. I can't wait for the next reunion.