Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

My Nephews are Total Studs

Well, the kids and I are in Idaho right now for a little family reunion. We'll be back late Tuesday night. But I made this post before I left and scheduled it to post today just to kind of entertain you while I'm gone.
On Saturday we got to see my nephews beat the crud out of some other boys. I'm so proud of them! I'll let Anna brag about the results on her blog if she wants.
I only saw 5 matches. In the first 3, which are photoed here, these boys all pinned their competition in seconds.
These photos also emphasize how awful my camera is. Oh well. You can still see Briggs muscle definition.
Hayden.
Hayden is the one on top, totally creaming the other kid.
Tucker. Everyone has got to ask Anna to post video of this kid right before his matches. It's so funny watching him get all psyched up.

3 comments:

briggy said...

Thanks for the support....

Emily said...

It looks like that boy in the last picture that Tucker is wrestling peed his pants.

No?

Yep, my nephews are big time studs!

E said...

Tucker looks so cute!