Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

phat photo

This is my first belly photo for this pregnancy. (19 weeks.) I typically am not keen on documenting ugly phases in my life, but I see other pregnant friends and fam doing this and I thought I guess I should too. As you can see here, my butt is protruding more than my belly. Nice.
I've gained 22 lbs now! Mostly since I've stopped puking. So with the lack of puking and the uncanny gift I have for gaining weight, I imagine this pregnancy is gonna be record breaking in the weight gaining department.
Today I am leaving town. The kids and I will be going to San Diego for Spring Break. Steve wont be with us and we will miss him! He hasn't accrued enough vacation time since recently being hired on as a company employee. But his parents will be with us and so will his sister and her family. It should be a great time.
See you all later.

16 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Yeah, I'm standing in the bathtub. I didn't have time to crop it so you couldn't tell.

Cristin said...

Manic, you are adorable and so is that belly!!!! I'm glad your feeling better and don't worry about gaining weight.

have fun in San Diego, I'll be cloudy Oregon wishing I was with you guys. :)

TimW8 said...

I love the picture. Plus when Bethany asks where she came from you can say...the bath tub and show the pic.

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

You look fantastic!!! If you get to feeling bad about your rear end, take a look at the profile of Lil Rounds!! Nobody can beat that! I hope you have a fabulous time in San Diego. So close and yet so far. Love you!

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

You look fantastic!!! If you get to feeling bad about your rear end, take a look at the profile of Lil Rounds!! Nobody can beat that! I hope you have a fabulous time in San Diego. So close and yet so far. Love you!

Hot Pants said...

Auntie Liz beat me to the Lil Rounds comment. She's so right though! Have fun in San Diego!

Emily said...

You look great!! I'm glad you documented this--you'll be glad someday.

Have fun in San Diego! I wish you were coming here instead. I miss you! Can't wait until WC!!

Swasey family said...

Yeah look at your cute little belly!You look so beautiful, and have the pregnacy glow!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Phat wha?? You're kidding right?

And that room looks adorable. "Instant stencil" or not.... that is amazing! I hope you are appreciated for that!

E said...

Of course, to us, you look adorable and quite thin for 19 weeks. You'll look back on that picture some day and agree. Have fun in San diego! Bummer Steve can't go. And I'll see you a few weeks after that!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

yeah, didn't see any "phat" lady there - Just a cute pregnant lady with a bump! Yay!

Jennifer P. said...

Fat? Pshaw!!! You look super cute and glowy!

Have a great trip!!!

Sarah said...

You look great and I'm totally getting some instant stenciling now!

Hazel said...

Yeah, that belly is so cute. I remember feeling huge, but looking back at the pictures, I see the cuteness in the bump. You'll be glad you have this photo.

Vegas Family said...

You look fantastic!!! I wish I could only look so good pregnant.
Enjoy your trip!

Robyn said...

Your belly is so adorable! I'm glad you took this pic!