Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Spring Break- Part 1

We got back last night and it was a successful trip!
Here are a bucket-load of photos for you to see.
We arrived in San Diego on Saturday and met up with Steve's sister Janice, her hubby Jay, her two kids, and her grand daughter, as well as Steve's parents. That night we colored eggs with the kids. Allie is on the left, Eden center and Caedy right. I like this photo with Ghost Allie in the background.
On Easter morning the kids discovered the Easter bunny left them new Sunday outfits and a few goodies. Here are my girls in their new dresses.
And Jonah being silly. He loves to show people how he can make his eyes look huge by pulling his glasses off a bit. It's a great ice breaker.
Being normal :)
After church we took the kids over to Balboa Park and walked around their gardens.
Allie, Caedy, Eden, Celeste, Becca, Jonah and Connor.
The girls.
Becca on the play equipment. (I see London, I see France.)
Celeste getting buried.

I'll post more later. I'll also try to get caught up on all your blogs over the weekend. Hope you all had a great Easter!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad that you were feeling well enough to travel. It's nice to get out of town and visit with family.

Swasey family said...

Looks like you all had had a really nice Easter!Hope all is going well with you and the baby, I think about you always.

Mary said...

Great pix! you must be feeling much better to make such a long drive without Steve. Glad you had a good time.

Emily said...

Good stuff! I'm glad it all went well and the kids were good for you. You are such a great Mom! You got some great pictures! That picture of Jonah with his big eyes is HILARIOUS! Can't wait to see you in 10 days!

Hazel said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the big eyes shot. I wish I had those babies as an icebreaker.

Jennifer P. said...

Such a fun vacation and a fun easter! Love the pretty dresses!