Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Question and Answer

So you haven't heard from me in a while. Here are a few questions and answers for your info:

Q- Why haven't you blogged?
A- See last post.

Q- Why haven't you commented on other blogs?
A- See last post.

Q- How are you feeling?
A- See last post...overwhelmed.

Q- Anything new with you?
A- I have NEVER had a pregnancy like this. My nausea is totally manageable now. I only get the normal minimal nausea when I haven't eaten in a while. Which will only result in a little dry heaving until I eat something. I haven't puked up food in a couple weeks!!!! It's unbelievable. Pinch me.
The only problem is, now that I can keep everything down and I feel like eating a lot more, I am getting phat. BIG time.
My only pregnancy obstacles now are fatigue and pretty frequent contractions. But as long as I don't go into labor too early, no biggie.

9 comments:

Swasey family said...

Im jealous I am SOO sick of puking.But what a blessing for you to not be puking.I had my first contraction this pregnancy last night:( Hope all is well with you, and Im sure you look beautiful!

TimW8 said...

I'm so glad you're able to keep food down. Now is your best excuse to eat like a pig so go for it! You're eating for two right? Tell everyone I said hi.

Hazel said...

I am so excited for you. Being sick sucks, and since you had it so bad all the other times, you deserve a break. Take it easy. Make a call to your new ward, and you will have an army at your command.

The last thing you need right now is contractions.

willmottfamily said...

I'm glad that you have been puke-free! Congrats on the new home. Moving is quite a chore, and being prego doesn't help. Pace yourself.

Dalana and Mark said...

Hey Amanda, good to hear from you. I am sooo happy for you that this pregnancy has been better. Good luck with getting things organized at your new place. You'll have to post pictures of your cute painting projects when you're done.

E said...

Ah, not all pregnancies are created equal. In your case, that's a good thing. Can't wait to see you back in the game!

Emily said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Take it easy though! Thanks for calling yesterday, it was really good to talk to you.

Memzy said...

Love it! Glad you're feeling good. I also can't wait to see your new house!

Diane said...

Pretend Carrot sticks are Twinkies! It doesn't work but at least then you can say you TRIED!!

Good luck in the boxes department!
:)