Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break Part 2

On Monday we all headed over to the San Diego Zoo. It didn't disappoint. It was better than I remembered it. My favorite part was the "Zoofari" ride. It was a gondola ride over the zoo. Here are Eden and Becca on there.
On Tuesday morning, my in-laws and I got up before dawn to hit a session at the San Diego Temple. Janice was nice enough to stay with the kids. It was a great experience.
Then we all went over to Sea World. We loved their shows.
This is the only photo I got of myself on the trip. The kids were thrilled by the sting rays. The kids actually got to touch them! (Their stings had been removed.)
You can kind of see them in the water. There seemed to be a hundred of them swimming around and some came right up to us.
They have a few little rides at Sea World. Here's Jonah on one of them.
Celeste with the seals.
Janice with the kids on a ride. I passed on this teacup-type ride. I wasn't in the mood to puke.
Celeste and Allie.
Janice and Caedy.
Only one more installment to go and we'll move on to other things.

12 comments:

Markie23 said...

I love San Diego, and I miss Sea World. Looks like a blast. And no, you do NOT look like Shamu!!

Mary said...

Makes me want to plan a trip to San Diego!

Cristin said...

I think I need to make a trip to San Diego. Looks like sooooooooo much fun!!!!

Emily said...

You packed so much fun into your short trip! San Diego is one of my most favorite places to visit. Glad you had so much fun!

Memzy said...

Did I comment on your last post? I can't remember. We have REAL internet now--super yay! So hopefully I'll be better. Glad you had fun and it was so good to see you guys even for a short time!

Memzy said...

lksger

E said...

I love San diego, sigh. So glad you had fun. And I had fun looking at your pictures of you have having fun. Keep 'em coming...

Hazel said...

I kept looking for you in that picture. Then I finally got it. Very funny, but so not true!

I went there on my honeymoon you know, We did exactly all those things.

Kam said...

What fun pictures, and what a fun trip. It does look like all of you are having such a great time. I can't believe how FAST your kids are growing! They're so cute.

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

I love your pictures. It reminded me of the good old days when we used to take you kids there. The tradition continues! Nice.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

It took me a minute to get the "Shamu" joke also, but I agree, you are not the size of a whale, silly girl! You're just the size of a normal pregnant lady!!

Schofields said...

Awesome pictures-- love the one of you! ;)
Glad you had a fun time-- you deserve it!
:) Diane