Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Celeste's/Guest Room

Well, Celeste's room is done! I finished it a couple of days ago and I was so excited to finally be done. Plus I got the curtains up in Eden and Becca's room finally too.
This is the before shot...kind of. I forgot to take the picture until I started to paint one wall. From all angles.
This shelf was a mess to paint and put up! I had to reposition those crazy brackets a few times each. I made so many holes in the wall that I had to fill and repaint.
It says "Don't lose sight of the truth that you're a daughter of God."



So if anyone wants to come visit us, we'd love to have you. This is the room you'll stay in.
I just finished Jonah's room today. Yipee! I'll have to take photos of it and post another day.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Great job! I like how bright and cheery it is!

Memzy said...

So are you sick of painting yet?

So cute!

amber said...

Looks great!! I'm glad to hear that your feeling better-let me know when you make it over this way!!

Sarah said...

The room looks so bright and cheerful. I love it!

Cristin said...

I love it!!! Thanks for posting your pics.

E said...

Gorgeous! That bed looks comfy. Your guests are lucky. Hopefully I'll be one some day. It was fun seeing you, and much too short! Have fun at WC.