Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I just have to tell you all how grateful I am for how good I feel!
After all the pregnancies I've had and all the difficulties with each of them, I finally feel like I'm experiencing a normal go of it. Ok, the first trimester was ugly. Yeah, I threw up tons. But it wasn't as terrible as it has been in other pregnancies. But this trimester is AWESOME! I feel tired and need naps and rest. I'm also getting a lot bigger than I think I did before at this stage. BUT I am not sick! I haven't puked or dry heaved in a long time. I don't even suffer from nausea which is something I never dreamed of. Well, I do get nauseated sometimes, but that's only if I wait too long to eat. It's a quick and easy fix. I am so so so thankful! If all of my pregnancies were like this, I would probably have 8 kids by now. I'm so glad we gave it another go this time around.
My favorite part of being pregnant now is feeling this darling little girl squirm and kick each day. Brings a grin to my face.

10 comments:

nutmeg said...

I am so happy that you are doing so well! Finally you deserve it! I was thinking of coming down to visit some time....what do you think? Good luck with the remainder of the prego!

nutmeg said...

oh and johanna took harper's 2 yr pics last week. you should check them out on her page. nfocusphotography.blogspot.com

Dalana and Mark said...

This post made me so happy! I can just feel how grateful you are. We are so glad to hear how good things are going pregnancy with the pregnancy. I hope it continues. Exciting times!

Dalana and Mark said...

The above comment is from Dalana, btw. I think Mark created a blog for John and that's why it has his name.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Yay! Finally a normal pregnancy! So glad you've been feeling well these days. Especially since you just moved and everything.

Hooray for you!

Anna B said...

Good news all around!

Memzy said...

SUCH good news!!!

E said...

SUCH, SUCH good news!!!! (Notice that I put two all-capital suches and four exclamation points, so clearly I am happier for you than Memzy is.)

See ya soon! Glad you are feeling good enough to come and organize fun activities for the kids too. Such a trooper.

Emily said...

I'm so grateful too! You NEEDED this pregnancy to be easier. I can't wait to see you next week!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I am so glad you're finally having a pregnancy that involves much less puking! We're so excited for your family - by the way - I love the frame for your bed in Celeste's room, I always wanted a bed frame like that growing up! Great job with the paint and decorating!!