Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photos

So people are requesting photos of our new home. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten any yet. I should have taken some before we moved in; because right now our house is looking kind of like this:It's gonna take me a while to get sorted through it all. When I get my house in decent order, then I will take photos and post. In the meantime, these photos here will give you kind of an idea.
Also our internet so far here is sketchy. Thus using the internet, (when I make time for it,) is not reliable, or fun. Hope that gets fixed before too long too.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Moving is the PITS! But, it is a good way to de-clutter things. Good luck and I can't wait to see the finished product!

Hazel said...

Yikes! I do not envy that job.

Anna B said...

I hope to have some time this week to come help but I have to warn you I have a busy week. I will give you a call soon.

E said...

Internet pictures are the next best thing. That first picture looks a bit like my MILs apartment, if only the couch was up on end and the paper towers reached the ceiling.

Jennifer P. said...

What?! Why haven't you got everything moved and perfectly decorated---I mean you're only pregnant and sick?! :)

I'll be looking for photos in a few months :). Take care of yourself. And good luck with the naming!

Vegas Family said...

I remember my place lookin a lot like those photos when I moved. Such a pain. Hope your settled soon.