Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dancing and Computer Geeks



Here's video of Wazniak on Dancing with the Stars and it is definitely a good watch if you need a little cheering up.
One of the judges gave a harsh but I think fairly accurate description of the performance: "It's like watching a Teletubby going mad." Poor Wazniak :( He was a good sport about it though.
Wazniak is now working with Fusion-io where my husband Steve works; which says a lot about the potential of the company I believe. Steve really enjoys working there. It's a great job and he thinks the company has a great product. If you were wondering, he was hired as a contract employee there back in September but was recently hired on permanently. We were thrilled about that!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL! Your playlist started at exactly the same moment that they started dancing and it didn't dawn on me until half way through that it had happened. The dancing is much better with the right music, or at least makes sense. He is a good sport. Congratulations on Steve being hired on full time!

Hazel said...

I love good news! I am so glad you have a permanent position. That guy was robbed. He should have gotten a 15 at least.

Let me give you a little info on my almost step mom. I can't really talk about her on my blog cause she stalks it. She is 54, which is 13 years older than my dad. This will be her 3rd marriage. Her last two were super bad. First one abusive, and the second one...(you might have to call me about that one.) She has 6 biological kids, and she raised one of her sister's kids. If you want more, you can ask. I am fine to talk about it. I don't really have that great a relationship with my dad, so his crazy whirlwind romances don't affect me too badly.

Memzy said...

You gotta love the nerdy vibe. There's no denying that. I heart him.

Emily said...

If he had been wearing red and carrying a purse, he totally would have been "Po" to a T.

Congrats to Steve. They are lucky to have him as an employee!

Ps.I'm liking your playlist.

E said...

I already saw him dance on the show so I'm not going to put myself through that again. Yes, another one of the many reality shows I'm watching. Help me!!!!

Robyn said...

It's early in the morning and everyone is still asleep so I had to watch that video with no sound. It was hilarious!!! But anyone who can put themselves out there like that is a lot braver than I am.

Congrats to Steve for getting a permanent spot. I hope he will be happy there for a long time to come.