Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

We've moved!

Thanks everyone for the baby name advice. Although, I feel just as undecided as I was when I made the post. We'll get it figured out though before too long.

So Steve's brother Mark and his family were in town this past weekend. And guess what Steve's wonderful family did for us on Saturday? They descended upon our home at about 3pm and by 7pm, we had about half our things at our new place! We had enough of our stuff moved over that we stayed the night and have been there since. (Beds, kitchen table and fridge, clothes, etc...) They were amazing. It was Mark, Dalana, John, Cooper, Ella, Seth, Cole, Brent, Jenalyn, Paige, Tyler, Eric, Ashton, Janet, Loren, Dallen, Katie, Janice, Connor and Allie. Ok, only 7 of those people were actually adults, but I was so impressed with the kids. They even pitched in quite a bit! It was a miracle to see all that got done. So we just want to give a huge shout out to those guys for all of their help. It meant the world to us.
All of those guys live here in the valley except for Mark and his fam. It's great to have them not too far off.
My sister and her family live here and I want her to know that she is a lifesaver to me too. I couldn't have made it to this point in my pregnancy without her for sure. She is always helping me with my kids, she's helped with housework, errands, grocery shopping, meals and emotional support. I love you Anna!

Anyhow, I was super busy last week because I was painting all my kids rooms in our new home before we moved over. And this week is going to be even busier because I need to make sense of the mountain of junk piled over at our new home. And I need to get the mountain of junk at our old home ready to be moved over this coming weekend. Lots to do!
Just letting you know because I wont be able to watch blogs and comment much this week again. I'll get back on it later.
Take care everyone and have a great week!!!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, I'm so glad you had all that help!!! What a relief. I was thinking about you all weekend hoping and praying you weren't killing yourself with that move. I can't wait to see your new house.

Love ya!

E said...

Pictures ASAP. Can't wait to see it. And I'm glad you got help and didn't have to hire movers. Silly when you have all that family around!

Hazel said...

Congratulations!! I hate/love moving! I am really excited for you though.

Cristin said...

YAY!!! GRATS and ummm...where's the pictures of the new house????? I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting.....

Swasey family said...

Good Luck I hate moving!!!Especially being pregnant!!can't wait to see pics!!

Memzy said...

Major congrats on the move!! I will be doing the same thing in a matter of weeks and I'm dreading that part. Dreading. I can't wait to see the pics if the house!!

Vegas Family said...

Hope you get settled soon. I have moved too many times. I dread it all. Best of luck

mitzi said...

Hurray! It will be so nice to be all settled in by the time your new little one comes...

Anna B said...

I'm sorry I didn't read this shout out earlier. How sweet! All truthfulness I feel like I don't do enough for you. I love you too!!!