Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Old Family Photos

On Mother's Day people were posting these great old family photos on Facebook. I wanted to put them on here too for my kids.
First my Dad's family.  He's the oldest of the four children.  His sisters are Debbie (left) and Bonnie (right.)  His brother is Jim.
My Dad's family in 1959.  Grandma Waite  holding Jim, then Debbie, Bonny and my Dad.  Grandpa Waite behind my dad.

My Grandma Waite as a little girl.  Colleen Hughes.
Her again as a young woman.
My mom as a new mother to my oldest sibling, Anna.
My mom's family.  From left to right:  Top Mark, Mary, Lynn, Sam.  Middle row:  Dan, Grandma Bailey, Don.  Front row:  Tom, my mom, and David.
My Grandma Bailey as a young woman.  What a beauty!
My mom's family:  Top row left to right:  my mom, Grandpa Bailey, Lynn, Mary.  Front left to right:  Dan, Grandma Bailey, Mark, Don, Tom, Sam & David.
Grandma Bailey.
My Dad's family Christmas 1975. Back row, left to right:  Grandpa Waite, Uncle Jim, my mom, dad, Aunt Lisa with my cousin Ryan Phillips on her lap.  Front row left to right:  Aunt Bonnie with my cousin Cindy Phillips on her lap, Grandma Waite, my sister Anna, brother Tim, and Uncle Don.

No comments: