Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Austin

Steve and I went to Austin.  We left Saturday and I came back yesterday, (Tuesday.)  Steve is coming home Thursday night.  Steve's company sent him to Austin to train the guys at Dell how to support the Sandisk flashdrives.  He was really nervous about this.  Really, really nervous.  He is not the kind of guy to get excited to stand up in front of people and give an important presentation.  But from what I hear, he did a great job.  I was lucky to get to come along with him.  We had a nice time together and it was a nice break for me.  At the same time, we were able to look around and examine the idea of possibly relocating our family there.  I had found a realtor who was great and showed me all around different areas and neighborhoods and suburbs of Austin.  So I got a pretty good idea of what areas are good and not.  We liked it there and could see our family enjoying it there.  We don't know if we'll do it yet, but it is definitely a good possibility.  
The photo above is just before I said goodbye to him.  He was on his way out to do the training and I think he looked so handsome.  :)

No comments: