Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Race of 2015

I had set a goal for 2015 to participate in at least 1 marathon, 5 half marathons, and 2 triathlons.  That is less than the amount I did in 2014, but I take goal setting so seriously, that I wanted to make sure it was a goal I should really have no reason to not complete.   Plus, I had other goals more important to me to worry about.  Anyhow, I am excited to already have a half marathon under my belt on the first day of the year.  It was an indoor race and really laid back.  In fact, you could run or walk whatever distance you wanted and they just kept track of your laps for you and had the drinks and support.  I had decided to do a half marathon prior to, but waking up this morning dog tired, I have to say, I felt lucky I had the determination to even get my bottom out of bed.  Fortunately, Steve came with me and that really helped.  He ran a 5k.  We had a good time. 

No comments: