Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Family Fitness and Bonding

I get up each morning and leave around 6:30 for a workout.  I usually bike, swim, or run.  I have been letting everyone know when I am going the night before and what I will be doing.  I say that if they want to come, set their alarms and meet me, ready to go in the morning.  Usually I have one or two people join me.  But this week the numbers grew.  One day I had about half the family with me.  It was a lot of fun.  We biked first, then ran.  

Celeste is actually training for her first triathlon in a month!  So we are trying to help her get ready and stick to her training plan.  

I feel as though our family has bonded a lot in the last month.  Moving was a lot of work and when we got here, we worked so hard together painting our house.  And now Steve works from home.  So we are together a lot more.  We have so much that we have been doing together and it has been really cool.  The kids have been a lot better behaved and getting a long a lot better too.  It has been a big and wonderful change.  I love it!

It is so pretty here too.  It is a great place to be active outside.  As long as it doesn't get too hot.  Which it isn't in the morning.

The other day Steve, Jonah and I went on a long bike ride.  I got these two photos of my boys.  Steve likes to be daring and ride up the concrete under this bridge and back down whenever we ride by it.

Jonah is great on his bike too.

No comments: