Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

My New Job

I don't have a photo for this post, but wanted to write anyhow.  I started my new ballet teaching job this week.  And I LOVE it!!!!!!  I have never had a job like this before.  My boss and co-worker are the sweetest, most complementary women.  I love and admire them on a personal and professional level.  Yet, I got about five emails from these ladies in which they praised me generously and told me how much they loved and me and my teaching.  It is unbelievable!  It makes my job feel so fulfilling to be so appreciated.  And the students...these girls are angelic.  I am not kidding.  They are perfectly behaved, sweet, respectful, kind, and they work hard.  They are good dancers too!  One of them especially gets me so excited.  That particular student is capable of having a career someday in ballet.  I love watching her dance!  They all give me hugs and tell me they love me as I leave each day.  I just am blown away.  This job is just too good to be true!

No comments: