Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

"Best Family Fun Day ever!" - said everyone

Today was the best!  We have been wanting to take the kids to do this activity since Steve and I did it back in April.  It did not disappoint.  We kayaked Barton Creek and the Colorado River.


Getting ready to take off.


A selfie to prove I was there.








Jonah and Eden actually jumped in the river and swam.  (Although I did not get a photo of Eden doing it.)









Enjoying watching the wildlife.


Jonah deciding he would swim all the way back to the boat rental.


It was all fun and games until we spotted a dead fish floating near him.  He quickly got back in his kayak.


Look at the turtle on the log in front of their kayak.

Sam rowing.

After kayaking, we went to Barton Springs Pool to swim.  

In this photo below you can see me in the front left corner and I like what you see near the center of the photo:  our four oldest kids wandering out further together.

After Barton Springs, we went to one of my favorite places to eat lunch.  Shady Grove.  This place is yummy and has a super fun atmosphere.  Best veggie burgers and onion rings.  Look at Charity's face in this photo.  Ha!

No comments: