Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Another week down

First off, I missed posting this photo of Steve and Hana after she was knighted at school.
 
I took an Ambien the other night and I awoke in the morning with my phone in bed with me. And it was on. I panicked wondering what I might have done unconsciously. When I looked at my phone, I saw that I had messaged this total stranger in Pennsylvania. And this is what I told him:
 
Steve went to San Jose this week on business. I really missed him!!! I took this photo of him the morning he got back taking a nap on my shoulder. 
Arts Avenue had a talent show this weekend and Becca performed a flute solo at it. She did great. 
Ryden had his bar mitzva too. We were able to go to that and it was nice. Andy posted this photo of them on his Instagram that night. 
Charity asked me to take a picture of her in the portable dressing room for the studio. 

 

No comments: