Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Week



The weather has been so nice this week! We have enjoyed being outside in our messy jungle of a yard.
Eden and Jonah took a walk to the Square a couple of times. And I saw these photos on her Snapchat from that. Jonah's friend Lawrence came too one time.


 This is Eden with her close friend Madi. 
 This is our family on Thanksgiving. It is crazy to think about, but in the 18 years that Steve and I have been married, we have never had Thanksgiving at home with just our immediate family! Last year I think was the first year it was just us, but we were on vacation in Florida. So this was the first time it was just us, and we were home. I have never made a full Thanksgiving dinner before! I figured we better do it sometime. And it ended up being a really really great day! We all really enjoyed it.
We had all talked about what we were grateful for and it was touching to hear what the kids said.

No comments: