Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Dance Revolution


This past weekend, I went to a Christian Dance Convention in Dallas with all of my Company Dancers from the studio. We actually were missing one dancer from Company, but we brought a few others that were not on Company. I was the only teacher there to represent the studio, so with 20 dancers, their parents, and even some siblings, it was a bit stressful to feel in charge of that group.
But we had an amazing time.
We stayed in the Hyatt Regency at the airport. It was a huge, beautiful hotel and all the classes and events were right there. The first night they had a big dance party. The theme was "Decades" and they encouraged everyone to dress up. Which we did.

Hana with her friend Lili and Becca with her friends Brooke and Delaney.
 
Me with a couple of moms who are also friends of mine.
 
Most of our girls.
 
 
 Becca and Hana with some of their teammates.
  
Becca in jazz class.
  
The girls right before going on stage.
     
On stage.
 
Victoria did this cute hairdo for Hana.
  
My Platinum team prepping to go on stage.
   
The first night and part of the next day it was just Becca, Hana and I that came from the family. But the 2nd day Steve and the rest of the kids arrived. It was great to be together. Celeste stayed home from the trip though.
 
Charity and Jonah snuggling in the hotel room.
 
Becca in class.
 
I love my dancers!
  
And this last photo is just one that Eden took for her photography class that I thought was funny.

No comments: