Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Chunkers

Well, Jonah got his nickname when he was a baby. He used to be chubby. So I started calling him "Hunka Chunka." Then my sister Emily called him "Chunk". It eventually evolved into "Chunkers" and he loves it. Although we use different variations of the name. He has other nicknames. He's my only child that I really use a nickname for probably more than I use their true name. But he says he wants me to call him those names. So I oblige.
Jonah loves the great outdoors! I remember this day really well 3 years ago. He was on cloud 9! He was so thrilled to be driving through this canyon.
This is Chunkers last Summer.
This is Chunkers with some family and friends celebrating his 8th Birthday. This happened today. But his true birthday is tomorrow. It was fun!

I love my son lots and lots. He is a good boy and we are very grateful to have him. Happy Birthday Chunks. He's 8!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!! He is such sweet and funny boy. I'll never forget the time you guys came down to visit and how OBSESSED he was with the cactus. I love you Jonah!

Robyn said...

Happy birthday, Jonah! Have a good track break!

Hot Pants said...

Happy birthday Jonah! I totally forgot to say it on Saturday night! I hope you can forgive me, just like I am going to forgive you for not inviting me to your Primo's party.

Anna B said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! Micah misses you. Have a great time with G & G Waite.

ManicMandee said...

Sorry Amy! Jonah just invited the kids from his school and Primary classes. Be mad at me for not thinking to invite you too.