Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Some interesting things






Here are a few of the interesting things in my parents home. There are way too many interesting things to post here and talk about. But here are some for you to see. My mom loves history and collects a lot of antiques. She has a large collection of very old books. The Bible I show here she says was published in either 1525 or 1575. I love all her artwork she's got too. She has fun little statues around outside that the kids really enjoy.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Mom definitely has some interesting things in her house. Unfortunately the grandkids think so too.

Eliza said...

Hi Amanda I am a closet lurcker but I had to come out of the wood work to give you a compliment. I was on the phone with my mother today and she was asking if I knew you. I told her I knew of you but didn't really know you very well. I also confessed that I read your blog. She said she had your little boy Jonah in her class at church and she thought he was such a smart sweet little boy. I know as a mother I love to hear that other people think my kids are as great as I do so I thought I would pass it on. Your kids all look so happy and sweet.

Eliza Reed Clement

Cindy B said...

Hi Amanda, I am so impressed with you blog site. I love all the things you've added. It really makes me want to try blogging. Maybe when I get a more exciting life.
Your mother's house is amazing! It would be fun to just mosey from room to room, looking at all the wonderful things. I hope you have a great time there. I spoke with Steve on the phone last night for just a moment. I bet he misses you and the kids like crazy.
I am really, really enjoying the family blog sites. You guys are so creative! All I can say is, "Great Job"!!
All my love to you, Steve and the kids.

Memzy said...

Good to have you guys over tonight. Sooper RAD fun.

Robyn said...

Your mom definitely has some cool stuff in her house. She should charge an admission just so people could wander through.