Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

My Mom & Dad's house

Sorry these photos got all arranged funky!








Here are some photos of my parents house. It is such a beautiful place and a very nice place to stay. It's about 6,000 square feet and sits on 2 and a half acres. My mom was horrified that I took pictures of the inside. She thought it looked messy. But it looks pretty good to me. I got photos of some of the main rooms and outdoors. It is a gorgeous day today! Sunny and warm. I love it. They just got the outside of the house redone and my mom is pretty excited about that. It used to have wood siding. Mom's still waiting for her new shutters to arrive. I am sure they'll look great too. Thought it might be fun for some of you to see these photos.

6 comments:

Emily said...

WOW! I didn't even recognize the outside of the house. It looks GREAT!!! Are they re-doing the roof also? Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope you are having a fun time!

Robyn said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of your parents' house. It's gorgeous! Is this the house you grew up in? I'm especially intrigued by the harp and the suit of armor. It's so lovely to see the trees in bloom. I haven't seen any here yet. I hope you are all having a good time and that you are getting some pampering.

Markie23 said...

The new exterior looks incredible! Thanks for posting the pics.

Vegas Family said...

Aunt Liz definately has an eye for beautiful and interesting things.

i love her Bible collection. It is amazing.

I like the new exterior look also.

E said...

WOW, the new outside makes it look like a completely different house. Very nice.

Anna B said...

Thanks for taking the pictures, I love how the outside turned out. Looks like you guys are having a great time. I wish I was there, although this week the weather hasn't been too bad.