Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Just a stupid post (forgive my boredom)

My solution to a serious case of Cabin Fever: Wrap baby up in one of those hippie wraps and go for a walk. Boy is it nice to see the outside world and the weather is perf.

By the way this photo is going to be my official "before" shot. I've got 32 lbs to lose to get to my pre-preggo weight and it couldn't come off fast enough. Nobody has been more sick of being fat than me.
Question for you ladies out there- How long is it ok to wear maternity clothes after you've had the baby? Just wondering.

8 comments:

Memzy said...

I could never figure those wrappy things out. She looks to teeny weeny!!

Nathan and Rebecca said...

I could never bring myself to put back on my maternity clothes. I just wore my stretchy gym pants for a couple weeks.

Emily said...

You look GREAT!! I really need to call you.

I miss you.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

umm, how about 3.5 months? :) sadly, that's where i'm at, BUT NOT FOR MUCH LONGER!!! I am going to kick it into gear and get back into my skinny jeans!

E said...

I never used those womb wrap thingys. Do you like them? And that's pretty amazing for a "before" picture.

E said...

PS. I still wear some of my comfy maternity clothes.

cbonitab said...

Ok so I wear Maternity clothes all the time. They are so cute and long enough to be modest. No body knows what the tag says but you so no big deal right? Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I love my wrap your fabric looks like it worked perfect, I just took Kade out of his I wear it around the house a lot.