Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My new obsession

My friend, who I think is the nicest person ever, made Charity this adorable pillowcase dress as well as blanket and bib. All embroidered. Thanks Jen!!!! (The bow doesn't quite work yet. We need a bit more hair :)
And Jenalyn asked that I take a photo of Charity with a 2 liter pop bottle to get an idea of her size. But we don't have a pop bottle around here. You get a syrup bottle and my hand instead. I know it's ghetto. Does that give you an idea though? She's wearing a Preemie onesie here. And below I put a Newborn size outfit on her. She's drowning in it!
We weighed her yesterday though and she broke 6 lbs!
For all those askers I want you to know that we are doing really well. My back is getting better every day and I feel pretty good. I'm tired, but overall I am really enjoying this baby more than you could imagine.
Charity is the sweetest baby. She is not much of a cryer. She just eats, poops and sleeps pretty much around the clock. If this is how she's going to continue babyhood, she will for sure be our easiest baby.

13 comments:

Cristin said...

she's so tiny!!!! I can't believe babies come that small.

She's also GORGEOUS!!!! I would be spending my whole day staring at her.

Emily said...

I love it! What a tiny little package she is. I can't wait to get to hold her. When is the blessing so I can make plans to be there?

Memzy said...

Oh man. She's like half the size my kids were at that age. Crazy!!

Swasey family said...

amanda she is beautiful!!!Hope all is well with you guys!!

Hot Pants said...

I need to hold her!!!!!

E said...

Awww, I love her little pillowcase dress! She's so cute!

Kendra said...

I had a tiny baby and he wore premie clothes for a few weeks, then he chuncked up real fast. She is so pretty Amanda.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Where did you find a GIANT to put her hand down there? Oh my gosh! Soooo tiny! And so purty!

Teresa Johnson said...

She is beautiful and so tiny! Awww, I just love newborns! My baby just turned 6 months old...they grow too fast. Enjoy her!!! :o)

Kam said...

Precious! I love the embroidery. And the carseat picture (reminds me of Spencer. He was a proud member of B*A*C*S).

She is so, very, itty, bitty, tiny. Wow! I bet you're loving it. Eat it up. "I will not take these thing for granted" is on your playlist right now. :)

KunaBoy said...

We couldn't be PROUDER! Mom&Dad

Jen said...

I love seeing her in that! Thanks for posting those pics. She is just precious!!

Anonymous said...

Did I say 2 liter bottle of pop? I meant a can of pop. Still, syrup is good :) !!! She IS so small...isn't it fun!! --Jenalyn