Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A little dose of inspiration

I love looking for people around me that I can learn from and be inspired by. There seems to be so many people out there that are capable of things I never dreamed I could even attempt. As a family we have talked about these people a few times during Family Home Evenings. This guy (see video) is who we talked about last night. We watched a video about him, but I can't find the particular one we watched; which I prefer over the one I've placed here. I highly recommend you watch this video though. --Just another amazing person in this world we can learn from and take inspiration to be a little better.

3 comments:

E said...

That's so sweet! I've seen his story a few times before. What a great dad!

Emily said...

I love this story! I saw these two on Oprah a while back and have never forgotten it. Thanks for sharing it!

Jeanna said...

This is very inspirational. I didn't know about them until I saw an episode of "Extreme Makeover, Home Edition". I am so happy this family was able to get a new home from Ty and the gang.