Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Celebrity Sighting

Guess who was in front of Steve in the checkout line at the grocery store tonight?





In LDS culture it's like seeing Brangelina.
No, Steve didn't get the guts to talk to him. Apparently President Eyring lives really close to us.

Also, I thought I might announce that we closed on our house on Thursday. We put off closing as long as possible. But we were excited to have gotten an even 5% interest rate on our loan.
I'm not sure when we'll be moving in. I have actually been feeling better lately. I have been keeping almost everything I eat down the past few days. I'm still nauseated, and can't seem to get enough rest, but I do feel like I'm getting better! But moving seems way beyond my ability at this point. I'm trying to talk Steve into letting us hire a moving company to do it all. But we'll see what happens.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

No way! I wouldn't have the guts to talk to him either. Congratulations on closing! I would love to hire a moving company. I can't imagine how hard it would be to move and be so sick. I had forgotten how much work moving is.

Unknown said...

so glad to here you are feeling better...I say treat yourself to a mover..:)

Markie23 said...

Good thing Steve didn't try to approach. I hear he likes to push cameras in peoples faces and knock down small children.

Memzy said...

Shed is salivating. HBE is his FAVE GA!!! That is sooper cool. Good luck with the move!

Vegas Family said...

That is cool. Couldn't he have pulled out the old camera phone?
Glad your feeling a bit better.
and Congrats on the interest rate!

Swasey family said...

That is completly AWESOME!!I think I would have been to nervous to talk to him as well.I probablly would have stared at him and just kept smiling.How awesome!And congrats on the house.I SOO would hire a mving person if I had to move my family the way I feel right now.That is WAY to exhausting, it wears me out just thinking of it.Can't wait to see pics.

P.S. And horray for your second trimester!!!I am on major countdown mode & hoping I can eat again!

Hazel said...

Who needs a moving company when you are mormon. I see a service project!

ManicMandee said...

Katie,

Nice idea. But unfortunately, the doctrine that the Church should move us is one part of the Gospel I do not buy into. Not as long as we can afford to pay someone to do it. Which we certainly can.

Jennifer P. said...

Whooooa! President Eyring! I would have tried to "touch his cloak" and see what happened :).

I saw Tommy Hilfiger while I was in California, but I didn't get the guts to talk to him either.

SOOOOOO glad you're feeling better!!!

E said...

Only in Utah. That's pretty cool! Keep us informed on how the moving is going. I moved twice when I was prego... I definitely say hire movers.

Robyn said...

I'm so glad that you closed on your house! Congrats! I'd hire a moving company too. When you feel yucky the last thing you want to do is start hauling a bunch of boxes and furniture around.