Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Guest Blogger

Hey everyone, this is Amanda. But I am turning this post over to a guest blogger, who will give you a rundown of the birthday festivities. Guess who the guest blogger is at the end.
Take over "Guest Blogger"...
____________________________________
A birthday balloon.
The birthday man!
The kids just being funny.
Another hard blow at the pinata.
Steve's birthday sign.
Celeste blowing up balloons and every one else being crazy.
Today the 7th of February is Steven Gordon Bishop's birthday and luckily his family had a way to celebrate his birthday. It started at 8:00 am yesterday when his little girl, Celeste began crying she had nothing to give him for his birthday. So she came up with a simple solution (why not go grocery shopping for presents?). At 5:00 pm that same day (Steve was at work) the family started on her plan. They began with cleaning, every window was washed, every floor vacuumed, and everything looked great (about the windows we really skipped one). By 6:00 pm they were ready to buy the decorations and presents so they set off for Jonathan's Party Store (perfect name for our situation, eh?). There his kids and wife began searching. Celeste bought balloons, a ribbon reading Your Special Day, and a box of candy called Sour Patches. Jonah bought a stuffed animal monkey. Eden bought 4 suckers, 2 Air Heads, a bear stuffed animal, and more balloons. And his little Becca Boo bought him a pinata and candy for it. His wife got streamers, and a birthday table cloth. When they got home they decorated. It was all ready. The Party that was today...... Steve was finishing off the candy when they decided to start on the pinata. 70 hard blows by Steve and a couple by the kids and the most that had happened was it's arm fell off. They ended up having to cut it apart. Funny, right? Then they had the pie (Banana Cream). Great party! Right?
- Guess who I am on comments!

13 comments:

E said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Hmmmm, I'm gonna guess Celeste wrote that. Am I right?

Carrie said...

I also guess Celeste! It was a very good post. And that sounds like my kind of party!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Looks like it was a good one! Great post Celeste. You are a talented blogger!

Lisa said...

After that last post, I'm guessing Celeste!

ManicMandee said...

Yeah, it's pretty obvious isn't it?
I'll have you know I didn't alter anything she wrote. Her spelling and writing is not too bad hu?
Pretty good for a 9 year old.
Great job Celeste!

Anna B said...

I would have known that guest blogger anywhere. Thanks for letting us share your birthday tonight. Loved watching Steve trying to chase us down the drive way. Very Funny!

Hazel said...

I was going to guess myself, but I don't remember being at the party. So Celeste was going to be my second guess. (Really good writing) Are you sure she is only 9?

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Happy late birthay Steve! Looks like you had lots of fun, and I loved reading Celeste's post from her point of view. Good job!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday, Steve! Celeste did a great job!!

Memzy said...

Happy Birthday to Steve! Great job to Celeste too.

Mary said...

I arrived too late to make a guess, but want to send my congrats to Celeste for her great post and my happy birthday wishes to Steve.

Vegas Family said...

Happy Birthday to Steve!

Hot Pants said...

Happy birthday Steve.
Looks like I missed a few posts of yours. I have some catching up to do.