Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Chunk

Today Jonah turned 9! In honor of this boy we love, here are some random old photos of him.
Skating for FFD.
Our kids fave babysitter: the TV/Movies. It has a sedating effect on them. Jonah, Eden and Becca were all big time thumb suckers. To finally get Jonah and Eden to quit when Jonah was 5 years old, I sewed the sleeves of their long sleeve shirts shut! They were required to wear these shirts whenever they were in the car, watching TV or sleeping. It worked!
Here's Jonah at about the age of 4 at a Father's and Son's campout.
They loved that path behind our old house!
It was a little nipply at Pismo Beach that day. Jonah and Dad were a couple of Idaho albinos.
But so cute.
Happy Birthday Jonah!
We've got two nine year olds for two days.
If you want to send him your birthday wishes, visit his blog and leave him a comment.
It would mean a lot to him!
Here's a link for your clicking convenience:
Jonah

8 comments:

Swasey family said...

Oh my goodness.He is the absolute cutest little boy I have EVER seen!Hope he had a wonderful birthday!You are so blessed.

Emily said...

I forgot how stinkin cute that kid was when he was small. Hope he had a great day!!

Hazel said...

Oh, he is so cute. Happy birthday to him, but I will leave a comment on his blog too, just so he knows for sure.

willmottfamily said...

Ah, I haven't checked your blog in awhile and it was full of new fun posts. So, the beetles in the yougurt thing has freaked me out a bit... and your v-day post was sweet. Happy birthday Jonah!

Anna B said...

I love younger pictures of Jonah. He was so cute. Now he's so funny...right? I'll make sure to leave him a Birthday Wish (Belated woops)

E said...

Awwww, so cute! I have a soft spot for little blond boys. Happy birthday! I didn't know Celeste and Jonah were so close in age. That is so weird that they are the same age for two days. You basically have twins.

Vegas Family said...

What a cute kid! Hope he had a great Birthday.
I love how you got your kids to stop sucking their thumbs. Too funny. Jack is my only thumb sucker and I had the appliance put in his mouth. His is finally broken of it and can have it out.

Robyn said...

What a cutie! You and Steve make such lovely children!