Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Outa Here

Anna and I are flying to LA today! Just the two of us. I'm pretty excited to get to go to a couple of big family events in Bako this weekend. We fly home Sunday night. Tonight my little brother who has managed to make me proud of him, is having his movie premiere. (I sure hope he made a clean movie, so I can remain proud.) But it should be really fun. He said it's gonna be "off the chain". Which he had to inform me meant "really cool." Duh.
Drew blogged about his movie -so go check it out if you want more info.

Also on Sunday baby Jesse is going to be blessed. So I finally get to meet Miracle Baby! Woohoo!

See ya all later.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Have fun on vacation. I am dying to hear all about the movie too. Let us know.

Kam said...

That's right! You told me about this little getaway. Well, I hope it's a wonderful trip with lots of good catch-up time with family and friends. That's sooo exciting that your brother's baby is being blessed... and the premiere sounds like a lot of fun, too. Enjoy!

E said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jennifer P. said...

oooh! sounds like so much fun! Tell us EVERYTHING when you get back!

Robyn said...

Have fun on your trip. It's always nice to get out of town for a while, especially if it's without the kids.