Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hypothetical Questions

Celeste asks me these all the time. They are often hypothetical questions about having children or money. For instance:
"Hey Mom. If you could have millions of dollars and 100 kids or have just the kids you have now but live in India, which one would you choose?" I know. Strange question.

So it got me thinking today about this hypothetical question:
If you had to choose to keep just one of your children, which one would you choose? I honestly couldn't answer that question. I love them all so much. But there is something I favor in each of my children.

I am sure these will change, because it hasn't always been this way. But for now,
Celeste is my favorite child to talk with.
Jonah is my favorite child for a good laugh.
Eden is my favorite child to be a good socialite with people we come in contact with.
Andy is my favorite child to experience new things with.
Becca is my favorite child to motivate me to be Christlike.
Hana is my favorite child to be silly with.
Charity is my favorite child to observe because of her cuteness.
Samuel is my favorite child to snuggle and calm me down.

As hard as it can be at times to be a mom, I do feel so lucky for each of my children. I didn't know I could love people this much.

No comments: