Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Jonah's letters

Jonah cracks me up! One of his favorite things to do is to write letters to people or companies. He often gets letters back. He has written to the President, NASA, and various companies. The letters he has written he often doesn't show us. He will just write it, and mail it without a word about the whole thing. Then at times I pick up the mail to find a letter addressed to Jonah from some random company. They often get his name wrong. I think it's so funny that his name is messed up so often by these people. Recently I found a package from the White House and a package from NASA for Jonah. The contents of the packages were pretty cool and it was total fuel for his fire.
So like I said, I often don't know who or what he's written to people, so sometimes it makes the return letters even funnier.
Yesterday he got a letter from Post Cereal Company.
This is what it said:
"Dear Mr. Bishoy,
Thank you for your inquiry regarding Parsley Flakes Cereal.
Unfortunately, this product is not a Post product so you may want to check with Kellogg's or General Mills to see if they produce the product you are looking for.
We do have many cereals for you to enjoy. Please visit www.postcereals.com to find out about our other fine product..."

Classic.

2 comments:

Kam said...

That's so cute and funny! Oh, how I would love to see what he's written.
Parsley Flakes cereal?! ha!! Too cute.

Jen said...

I love it! What did he get from the White house? That is so awesome!!!!