Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Bye bye hair

I knew it would happen sometime. Becca would cut her hair. And she did it yesterday. Fortunately she didn't cut a whole lot off and it made it easy for me to take care of. Unlike Celeste and Eden who cut theirs really short. I was sad to cut her hair. But truthfully, I had been thinking about cutting it anyhow. It was getting so long and she didn't like getting it brushed out. So here are some photos for you to see our little Becca Boo's new look.

Here she is before. You can see the sides that she cut.

During the cut.

The after photos seemed to have been lost from my camera somehow. Sorry! We'll get some up later. She's at preschool right now.

4 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

Look at that gorgeous, shiny, long hair! It's crazy to think that when Mark and I started dating she was just a baby w/ a little bit of blond hair. I bet the "bob" will be adorable on her too. Like you said, at least she didn't cut it to the scalp.

TimW8 said...

Wow, I didn't know you had a little Barber. She did a better job than some of my past (said with a lisp) stylists have done. She can cut my hair anytime.

Anna B said...

Oh I'm so sad. I loved her hair. Can't wait to see the new doo.

Emily said...

Ohhh. At least she didn't do a hack job! I want to see an after photo!