Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Tim!


It is my brother Tim's birthday! He is an amazing person. He is one of the funniest people I know. I love being around him. He makes me laugh so hard. I really love and admire him. He takes such good care of his wife Brenda. She is unable to do her hair and makeup because of her health and he always does her up so beautifully. He works hard and lives a good life. He is a joy to anyone around him. I love him and hope he has a fantastic day.

4 comments:

Anna B said...

We were thinking alike. We got tohave them over last night and it was alot of fun. We have a great brother don't we?

Emily said...

You guys were thinking a lot. I won't over-do it and put a tribute to him on my blog. Happy Birthday Tim!!

TimW8 said...

I'm Really NOT that special
But thanks for the tribute. You're a great example to me. Thanks!
Your Bro

Amber Waite said...

Happy Birthday Tim!