Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Stars


Yesterday was the Primary Program at church. It was awesome! I love the Primary Program. It is my favorite Sacrament Meeting of the year. We laughed so hard we cried. The kids all had parts. Eden in particular was hilarious. She had the whole congregation laughing pretty hard. And she was the talk of the rest of the meetings that day. She got up and during her part she talked about Family Home Evenings and how she likes when we sing our family song. My siblings and parents know what I'm talking about. This song has been sung in the Bailey family for 3 generations now. Grandpa Bailey started it I believe. Eden showed everyone how we hook thumbs together and then proceeded to sing the song. At the end of the song it says "Oh family, we love you and you and you...." as we point to each family member. She kept singing "you and you and you and you..." over and over again as she pointed out to the audience. It was great. We were proud! That's our girl. Becca roused some laughter too. She stood there and breathed in the microphone like Darth Vader, then saw us and waved. She was pretty adorable. Celeste was quite serious but did her part great. And Jonah said his well and had it memorized. I hope I never forget these glorious days of my children at this stage.

6 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

I bet all of your kids did great! That is so funny about Eden, it doesn't surprise me at all that she was the hit of the program. She's such a hoot! She doesn't lack in the personality department, that's for sure. We sure love her and all of your kids.

TimW8 said...

That's so awesome I wish I could have been there. I love getting a good laugh and Primary Programs are my favorite too.

Anna B said...

Thanks for the laugh, I wish I could have been there.

Memzy said...

I'm tearing up onnacuzza we missed our kids program while we went to Hawaii. It hurts. Painful.

Emily said...

That was funny! I could just picture the whole thing in my head!

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

I have loved the primary program also since my little Annie Lee turned 3. That is a lot of primary programs!! Eden cracks me up!!