Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm it!

So Anna got "tagged" by Becky, (Emily's sister in-law), which made its' round to me. I have to now post 6 random things about myself. Does anyone care? But I will go for it anyhow.
1- I like to keep my toenails really short. It started from dancing on pointe and needing to keep them that way. But now, even years away from the real dance world and toe abuse, I still cut 'em short. I don't want any space allowed for crap to build up under the nails. Anyone got a problem with that?
2- I keep 8 journals, 5 videos, and 5 scrapooks. I am a believer in record keeping. And I am a self diagnosed OCD sufferer. I keep a journal for various things. I have one for each of the kids, one for me and my happenings. I have one for exercise, one for service and one for diet. I've got a video for each child and one family video. Same with scrapbooks.
3- I need lots of hugs, kisses, hand holding, words of affection and so forth to thrive. Fortunately, my family generously oblidges.
4- I've got a multitude of "issues". But I guess I was supposed to say something new and random. You all knew that already.
5- Steve and I have been married for over 9 years and I just recently decided that I will no longer let him see me go to the bathroom. I want to be attractive to him and I was running out of ideas of how to do so.
6- I like and need change. I like change of all kinds. Big and small. I get tired of things the way they are often. I even like to change the way I sleep in bed. Currently Steve and I have been sleeping in our bed with our heads at the footboard instead of headboard to shake it up a bit. I know I'm a freak.
Ok. Now I have to tag 6 people.
Anna already tagged most of the bloggers I know. So we'll see what happens with this.
Dalana, Kamber, Mimzy, Sherod, Mom and Emily you are now "IT".
(Have you been tagged already Emily?)

5 comments:

Anna B said...

Thanks for playing along and thanks for the PIF package. I loved it. You were much faster than me, but I promise it's in the mail...Love you.I'd kiss you and hug you and give you lots of affection if I was there.

Kam said...

Wow. I also like to keep my toenails short, and I have no dance training that led me to this habit. Weird and amusing. I also occasionally sleep at the foot of the bed, though Brian doesn't join me. Funny. Thanks for sharing your bits.

Emily said...

You crack me up! I can't believe you sleep at the foot of your bed. There is no way I could sleep that way! I also think it's funny that you don't let Steve watch you going to the bathroom. I have always admired your vast journal and home video collection!! That will make your children and grandchildren very happy someday!

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

It's great to learn a little more about my darling daughter. Love you!!

Andrew Waite said...

and i thought anna was weird! anyway, got the pif package, thanks! amber loves all the stuff you sent... she has always secretly wanted a pedometer and now she has one!