Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

PIF

Ok. So it is time for me to do my own Pay it forward since I won Anna's. Yippee! Here's how it will work. I'm gonna do it the way Anna did. If you want to enter my PIF, you only need to leave me a comment. I will do a drawing with the names of the people who commented on this post on Sunday. I will only choose 3 names. (I am not expecting a whole lot of comments anyhow.) But the winners will receive a package from me with some of my favorite things. Anybody can enter! I will be fair with my drawing. You do not have to do your own PIF if you win, but I encourage you to do so. It's fun!
Good luck people!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, I'll be the first. You don't have to pick me though since I've already won. But, maybe you should since you are mean and are having fun in UT without me.

Anna B said...

Love ya, appreciacha', proud of ya!

TimW8 said...

You know what PIF means to me? Please Instigate FAR*, gotWaite insert your favorite consonant

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

Guess what? Andy stated a blog for me. It doesn't have anything on it yet, but I am just in time for your drawing! Love you, Mom

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

Guess what? Andy stated a blog for me. It doesn't have anything on it yet, but I am just in time for your drawing! Love you, Mom