Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

My inlaws



My inlaws are probably the best to walk the earth. I feel so blessed to have them. They have always treated me with great love and respect. They are always serving others. Right now they are full time missionaries and are doing a fantastic job. I admire them both deeply. I am very grateful to them for all they have done for our family too. I love them with all my heart.
My father in-law had an accident and injured his knee over the weekend. He is in some serious pain and I just feel terrible about it! If you could include him in your prayers, I'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

I second what Amanda wrote about Mom and Dad Bishop! I feel the same way! I wish Dad a speedy recovery!

Emily said...

You are right about your in-laws! Next to mine, yours are DEFINITELY the best! I'll keep your Father-in-law in our prayers.