Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sam

I just killed time on YouTube. But I have to justify myself a little by saying that I mowed the lawn, trimmed the edges, and weeded. The house is very clean and all the laundry is washed! Plus I went grocery shopping. I can be a bum for a little bit right?
So anyhow, for some reason I decided to type in my brother's name to see if he had videos up. (Sam Waite.) I know he likes making movies. He has a couple he did for English projects that I was impressed with . But, I found this prank call that made me laugh pretty hard. It is only about 3 min long. But the last 30 seconds were funny. Check it out.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v1p-AzaJ1JA
I am not sure how to do the whole link thing. So if this doesn't work, Tim, tell me how to make links to comments. You do it all the time. Otherwise, just highlight it guys, then hold down Ctrl "c" then paste it in the navigator Ctrl "v"

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's my bro. What a guy!