Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fave Foto Friday

This photo was taken today. I am with 3 of the most beautiful girls on earth. (They are beautiful inside and out.) Anna, Molly and I are visiting Emily right now to meet her new little baby boy Tait. We have been having a great time. I miss my sweet little family back at home and want to give them a little shout out as well. Love you guys!
Note to Steve: Remember, if I come home to the house looking as nice as I left it, you have for sure sealed the deal on getting the "Husband of the Year" award for the 10th consecutive year. You'll probably get it anyhow seeing as you are letting me take this little trip. Not to mention all the other fabulous things there are about you.

Celeste has been blogging more than her mom this week! She got her hair done today and posted about it but didn't include a photo. Celeste: Can you put one up sweetheart?
Love you Steve, Celeste, Jonah, Eden and Becca. See you Monday!

To the rest of you blogging buddies, I'll catch up with you later.

7 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

Your hair looks gorgeous Amanda! And is that FONDUE?! You lucky girl you ;)!

Hot Pants said...

You all do look beautiful. And I can clearly see the fondue pots, or should I say fun-due.

E said...

Blogging on vacation? I'm impressed! (I love your non-subtle hint to Steve.) You all look hawt in that picture! Glad you're all having fun.

Memzy said...

Fondue in Arizona? I LOVE fondue. Hope your girlers are having fun. Take LOTS of pictures to post when you get back.

Kam said...

How fun! It looks like you and your sisters must be very close. Hope you're enjoying such a nice trip! We still miss you all soooo much.

molly said...

Oh yeah! That was delicious!

Jenny B. said...

well you are all little beauties i love all you all